Bow to the Computer Saint, St. Isidore!


For those of you who pray, please consider adding to your daily intentions my computer.

It has just spent a terribly expensive week in intensive care, getting a massive overhaul which included transplants, transfusions, amputations and trial prosthetic fittings.

It is now attempting to adjust to it's new lease of life and gradually becoming accustomed to no longer being a pain in the hole for all functionaries who operate it.

Saint Isidore of Seville, Patron Saint of Computers and the Internet, please nurse my Inspiron 6000 back to full health!


And to St. Anthony, I you implore to aid me in my quest to recover compensation for my financial loss - if, per chance, you happen to know of a rich man, affluent due to his dirty deeds, please ensure he drops his wallet in my path, so that I may stumble upon it's contents and pay my debts, amen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ach, teraz już wiem, komu zawdzięczam postępy w używaniu internetu.
Pozdrawiam Danka

Popular Posts